What we need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our company (Commusoft Ltd.) is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Name and contact details, including your telephone number and email address
- Profile information including your profile description
- Website and video watches, including time spent on the website and time spent watching video content
Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide the company you are representing with information about services and products the company might be interested in. The information will be provided to you via telephone or email. If you don’t want to receive such information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in Floor 3, 241 Southwark Bridge Rd, London, SE1 6FP located in the United Kingdom and Commusoft Inc., 159 N. Sangamon, Suite 200 & 300 Chicago, IL 60607, USA. Hosting and storage of your data take place in the United States and Europe. No third-party providers have access to your data unless specifically required by law. We may use this data to target advertising content via third-party platforms.
How long we keep it
Under UK law, we are required to keep your documents for eighteen months according to the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
What are your rights?
- Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us.
- In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Commusoft Ltd.’s information security officer at email@example.com or in writing to Commusoft Ltd., Floor 3, 241 Southwark Bridge Rd, London, SE1 6FP, UK. Our information security officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
- If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact and file a complaint with ICO.
To unsubscribe from Commusoft emails you can go to “manage your email preference” by clicking the link at the bottom of the email in the email preference section.